Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18202 INR / NGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 43% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,247 (259,573 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)