Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20517 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 103% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,256 (771,334 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)