Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.194 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨67,220 (E£ 16,027) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)