Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.782 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 36% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,582 (E£ 18,662) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (40 minutes ago)