Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.380 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,435 (元11,134) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)