Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.790 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 43% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,643 (Q5,875) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (25 minutes ago)