Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.071 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 50% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,159 (Q12,915) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (34 minutes ago)