Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.798 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 42% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,005 (Q5,798) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (33 minutes ago)