Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.779 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,820 (Q13,535) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)