Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.154 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,010 (46,894 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)