Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.263 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,752 (29,938 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (36 minutes ago)