Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.147 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,661 (21,263 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)