Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.878 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 84% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,158 (73,552 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (39 minutes ago)