Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.999 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 97% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,839 (35,442 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)