Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.923 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 89% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,014 (73,836 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)