Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.351 INR / BYN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 13% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨30,503 (915 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (36 minutes ago)