Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00322 INR / BYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 20% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨59,897 (18,589,722 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (about 2 hours ago)