Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.833 INR / DKK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 121% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,494 (kr16,830) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)