Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.504 INR / DKK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 130% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,551 (kr19,629) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (40 minutes ago)