Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.267 INR / DKK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 136% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,127 (kr7,804) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)