Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.718 INR / DKK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 131% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,857 (kr19,330) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)