Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.706 INR / SBD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 145% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,127 (13,224 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (39 minutes ago)