Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.531 INR / SBD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 174% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨222,451 (26,077 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)