Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.175 INR / SBD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 151% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,941 (9,534 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)