Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.360 INR / SBD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 146% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,397 (10,574 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)