Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12480 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 35% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨53,008 (424,738 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (33 minutes ago)