Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12705 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 35% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨48,986 (385,561 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)