Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.771 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 76% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,831 (元14,618) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (38 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)