Cost of living comparison between Hobart, Australia and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.789 INR / AUD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 163% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨213,816 (AU$4,210) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)