Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.549 INR / AUD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 146% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,081 (AU$2,336) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (34 minutes ago)