Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.890 INR / GHS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 137% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨192,331 (GH₵12,917) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)