Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.028 INR / GHS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 154% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨190,720 (GH₵11,900) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (39 minutes ago)