Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.149 INR / GHS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 122% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,993 (GH₵5,654) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)