Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.604 INR / GHS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 130% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,749 (GH₵5,666) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)