Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 707 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00302 INR / VND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 36% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,238 (35,161,635 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)