Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 INR / VND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,443 (36,910,489 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (42 minutes ago)