Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 568 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00285 INR / VND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,433 (35,552,390 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (38 minutes ago)