Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 590 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00299 INR / VND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,471 (35,225,293 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)