Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00284 INR / VND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,736 (17,495,417 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)