Cost of living comparison between Hiroshima, Japan and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 174% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨222,279 (¥345,110) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)