Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 152% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,945 (¥165,555) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)