Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 154% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,507 (¥148,993) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)