Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 155% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨191,516 (¥322,528) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (18 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (40 minutes ago)