Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 77% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,519 (€737) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)