Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,723 (元4,280) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)