Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 867 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.186 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 180% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,555 (€1,145) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)