Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.170 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 155% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨206,964 (28,864 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)