Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.427 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 169% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨201,714 (27,158 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (35 minutes ago)