Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.136 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 171% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,408 (13,325 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 2 hours ago)