Cost of living comparison between Hefei, China and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,147 (元10,525) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)