Cost of living comparison between Hefei, China and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.884 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,385 (元10,156) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (34 minutes ago)