Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.760 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,444 (元4,246) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)