Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.039 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 138% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,382 (1,282 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)