Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 149% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨194,884 (2,911 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)