Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11593 INR / SOS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 439% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨404,103 (3,485,856 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)