Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12430 INR / SOS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 459% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨419,004 (3,370,848 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (about 1 hour ago)