Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia vs Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12400 INR / SOS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 323% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨215,795 (1,740,269 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (43 minutes ago)