Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12126 INR / SOS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 324% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨199,227 (1,642,991 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)