Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11767 INR / SOS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 414% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨205,676 (1,747,840 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)