Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11652 INR / SOS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 387% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,522 (1,420,489 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)