Cost of living comparison between Harbin, China and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.884 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 131% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,467 (元17,550) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)