Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.524 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 127% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,533 (元6,892) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)