Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 131% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,624 (元17,437) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (29 minutes ago)