Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.461 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 113% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,002 ($1,535) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)