Cost of living comparison between Harare, Zimbabwe and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.011 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 145% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,880 ($2,924) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)