Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.502 INR / ETB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨52,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨50,032 (19,998 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)