Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.522 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 87% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,886 (元5,691) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,043 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)