Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.705 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 84% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,981 (元14,218) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (38 minutes ago)