Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.472 INR / TND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,958 (2,073 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)