Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.172 INR / TND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,646 (1,706 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (34 minutes ago)