Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.171 INR / TND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,905 (1,410 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)