Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.166 INR / TND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,068 (1,608 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)