Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.179 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 149% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,192 (NZ$2,041) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (36 minutes ago)