Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.833 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 171% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,724 (NZ$1,980) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)