Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 150% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,420 (€2,583) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (32 minutes ago)