Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.572 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,019 (¥80,484) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)