Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,340 (¥177,506) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)