Cost of living comparison between Hamadan, Iran and Alwar, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨61,924 (﷼ 29,437,600) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)