Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,634 (﷼ 19,860,357) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)