Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.427 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 146% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨199,548 (26,866 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (41 minutes ago)