Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.612 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 150% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,128 (24,583 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)