Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00285 INR / VND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,680 (14,255,622 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (39 minutes ago)