Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00302 INR / VND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,999 (29,436,299 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (36 minutes ago)