Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00292 INR / VND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,468 (32,351,098 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (39 minutes ago)