Cost of living comparison between Hafizabad, Pakistan and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.638 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,011 (₨138,021) in Hafizabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)