Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.641 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,171 (₨137,595) in Hafizabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)