Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.064 INR / ILS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 183% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨229,551 (12,708 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (44 minutes ago)