Cost of living comparison between Hadera, Israel and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.372 INR / ILS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 173% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨221,764 (12,765 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)