Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.715 INR / ILS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 190% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,579 (5,107 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €19,482 (34 minutes ago)