Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 58% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,585 ($1,815) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)