Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.099 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 52% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,707 ($748) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)