Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,096 (₩1,955,404) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)