Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05793 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,772 (₩2,015,897) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)