Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05690 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,585 (₩2,136,900) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)