Cost of living comparison between Gwalior, India and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,320 in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (33 minutes ago)