Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 735 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,236 in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)