Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,411 in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)