Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,150 in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)