Cost of living comparison between Guntur, India and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,694 in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (38 minutes ago)