Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05845 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,052 (₩1,711,734) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (29 minutes ago)