Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06020 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,292 (₩1,665,962) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (34 minutes ago)