Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,376 in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)