Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,115 (₨134,532) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)