Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.519 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,042 (元4,282) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (33 minutes ago)