Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.513 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,258 (元9,277) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)