Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.165 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,598 (757 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,500 (24 minutes ago)