Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.010 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,704 (749 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥99,999,999,999,999,991,433,150,857,216 (28 minutes ago)