Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.317 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,243 (元3,901) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)