Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.467 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,547 (元4,917) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)