Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.098 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,637 (R$ 4,456) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (18 minutes ago)