Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.461 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,138 (R$ 3,039) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (38 minutes ago)