Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.586 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,611 (R$ 2,839) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)