Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.827 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,816 (R$ 2,765) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)