Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,976 (R$ 2,898) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)