Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.609 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,619 (R$ 6,461) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (40 minutes ago)