Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,218 (€1,250) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)